Sunday, April 6, 2014

Updates

Over break I was able to work on some projects I cannot find time for while school is in session. Most recently I made a second video (music video) for Timber Timbre's "It's Only Dark", which I had been meaning to complete for some time. It was the first instance in which I utilized some stock footage, which was a new and interesting experience - though most footage was taken by me. It can be seen here. This small piece also gave way to a compilation of colored shots I had used when mixing milk, food dye, and dish soap to create a "psychedelic" effect I was looking for (found here). The Agonies video will be shown at morning reports at some point in the near future, as it was completed over break as well. Meanwhile I have continued to tutor the professor who has hired me in post production, and am now organizing his excess footage on the weekends. So far it has been very rewarding! If you would like to see the trailer mentioned in last month's blog post it can be watched here.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you had a productive break! I found your music video very interesting. Your use of black and white suited the piece very well. The milk effects worked very well without color - quite different from the original video clips.

    Could you please write about your final sharing plans in your next blog post? It would be good to get those ideas down before you make decisions about your final sharing plan.

    Looking forward to what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete